Need Help Finding the Clinic??
Follow these directions right to our door.
Optometrist, Jennifer Seawright, is part of the multidisciplinary sports medicine team.
Individual sports performance relies heavily on effective vision. Optometric sports vision care involves the examination of all visual functions which influence a sportspersonís ability to perform. An important aspect of that care is advising patients on the most suitable type of spectacles or contact lenses for their sport, using high quality latest technology frames and lenses.
Jennifer is available for comprehensive eye examinations to assist you with all your vision needs. She has a Bachelor of Applied Science in Optometry from Queensland University of Technology and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Queensland. An experienced optometrist, Jennifer has been practising in Brisbane since 1990. Consultations are available on Thursday and Friday between 9am and 7pm by appointment through UQ Sports and Rehab.
Come and see Jennifer for:
- Spectacle prescription, supply and repairs
- Soft contact lens fitting and aftercare
- Sports vision assessments
- Sporting eyewear (including Adidas sunglasses, ski masks and Eyeline prescription goggles)
- Glaucoma/diabetes screening and eye health assessment
- Computerized visual field analysis
- Childrenís vision assessments
- VDU screenings
Most consultations are bulk-billed to Medicare and HICAPS is available for electronic health fund claiming.